• 55-3261 United States Army. Delivered on 12th April 1956. Designated U-1A.
Allocated to the 14th Army Aviation Company, Fort Riley, KS.
Re-designated the 1st Aviation Company and moved to Fort Benning, GA, Aug-1956 until March 1961.
Assigned to Yuma Proving Ground, AZ., as a test support aircraft.
• N5341G Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Southwest Region, TX. Regd Jun-1976.
• C-GVNL Air Saguenay Inc., Chicoutimi, QC. Regd 16-Mar-1978.
• C-GVNL Leased to Cargair Ltée. St. Michel-des-Saints (Lac Kaiagamac), QC. Regd 19-May-1978.
• C-GVNL Returned to Air Saguenay Inc., Chicoutimi, QC. Sep-1978. Later Air Saguenay (1980) Inc. Canx 05-Dec-1984.
Accident: Lac Sebastien, QC. 13-May-1980. While on final for a simulated engine failure condition with throttle retarded, the pilot rounded out the aircraft too high. The check pilot did not recognise the error in sufficient time to take corrective action. Damage to the aircraft's structure was sustained in the hard landing that followed. The damage was repaired.
• C-GVNL Centre d' Expedition et de Plein Air Laurentien (CEPAL), Jonquiere Based Lac Kenogami, QC. Regd 11-Apr-1985. Re regd 08-Jul-1987. Canx 28-Jul-1998.
• C-GVNL Air Bellevue Inc., St. Felician, QC. Regd 28-Jul-1998. Canx 16-Mar-2001.
• C-GVNL Harbour Air Ltd., Richmond, BC. Based Vancouver, BC. Regd 28-Mar-2001. Canx 15-Feb-2008. Re regd 28-Feb-2008.
Note: Converted to turbine power with PT-6 engine (Vazar) by Harbour Air at their home base prior to operating its first service.
• f/n 304