• 55-3283 -United States Army on 26th June 1956.
Assigned to the 2nd Aviation Company, Fort Riley, KS.
Jun-1957 to Brookley AFB., Mobile, AL. Here the aircraft was loaded on board a ship serving then serving with the Military Sea Transportation Service, which set sail for Bremerhaven, Germany. arriving on 16-May-1967.
2nd Aviation Company based at Illesheim, Germany until Jul-1959 when the unit moved to France.
Jul-1959 Served with the 2nd Aviation Company and the platoon based at Verdun in France, flying from Royellier AAF.
Jun-1962 Coleman Barracks Depot, Mannheim, Germany as a maintenance float.
May-1964 arrived at the Army Aeronautical Depot Maintenance Center (ARADMAC), Corpus Christi, TX.
Nov-1964. Assigned to the 339th Transportation Company, Vietnam as a support aircraft
February 1966 when it was assigned to the 18th Aviation Company
Sep-1966. Returned to the Army Aeronautical Depot Maintenance Center (ARADMAC), Corpus Christi, TX. for overhaul.
Dec-1966, Returned to Vietnam and joined the 54th Aviation Company.
Sep-1968. To the 388th Transportation Company, Vung Tau, Vietnam
Nov-1968. Sharpe Army Depot, Stockton, CA. into storage.
• EA-54 with the Ethiopian Army. Government of Ethiopia under a Military Aid Program, based at Lidetta Air Base, Addis Ababa. Where it was placed into storage after 03-Apr-1978 until 1991 .
Total time 7,078 hours.
• Un regd NCA International, ( a subsidiary of Newcal Aviation). Luqa, Malta. Remaining until 1994.
• N18NC Newcal Aviation's, Little Ferry, NJ. Regd Jan 1992.
• N18NC Pen Turbo Aviation Inc., Rio Grande, NJ, (a Newcal company formed to develop and market a turbine engined version of the DHC-4 Caribou). Remained stored at New Ferry, NJ until canx 09-Jan-1996.
• C-FJCT Randy D' Aoust / Quality Aircraft Sales, St. Albert, AB. Regd 23-Sep-1996. Canx 11-Sep-2000.
• Status unknown •