• 55-3297 United States Army. Delivered 07-Sep-1956.
• 55-3297 Loaned to United States Navy, VX-6 Sqd, Quonset Point, RI., for crew training prior to them deploying to Antarctica.
Returned to US Army at Fort Riley, KS., and joined the 2nd Aviation Company.
Late-1956. 2nd Aviation Company Illesheim, Germany.
Jan-1962 Southern European Task Force, (SETAF), based at Verona in Italy.
Oct/Nov 1967. Coleman Barracks, Mannheim, Germany for shipment back to the USA.
Mar-1968. 54th Aviation Company, Vung Tau, Vietnam.
Accident: Rach Gia, Vietnam. 11-Nov-1968. The crew dropped '297 in from about thirty feet at Rach Gia, then made a successful go-around and landing. The landing gear, engine, propeller and fuselage were all damaged badly. Four inches were taken off each prop blade on the first contact with the ground. Fortunately, neither passengers nor crew were injured. Because the aircraft stalled and hit 800 feet short of the runway, it was suspected that the flaps may have been bled up on final approach. The Otter was carried back to Vung Tau by a Chinook helicopter
Circa Nov-1968. 388th Transportation Company, Vung Tau, Vietnam prior to shipment back to the USA.
Mar-1969. Sharpe Army Depot, Stockton, CA where it was stored.
Sep-1969 Forest Park Army Depot, Atlanta, GA where it was put into storage until May 1972.
• CF-BEQ Air Craftsmen Ltd., St. John, NB. Reserved Oct-1972. Canx 23-May-1975.
Note: Converted to civilian configuration by St. Louis Aviation at St. Jean Airport, near Montréal. QC., by May-1975.
• C-GLJI Labrador Air Safari Inc., Baie Comeau, QC. Regd 23-May-1975.
• C-GLJI Labrador Air Safari (1984) Inc. Jonquière, QC. Regd 28-Aug-1987, Canx 06-Jun-1994 & re regd 06-Jun-1994, Regd 23-Apr-1999 Regd 02-Sep-2003 All based Baie Comeau, QC. Canx 09-Mar-2010.
• C-GLJI Air Saguenay (1980) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Baie Comeau, QC.
• Current •