• 55-3306 United States Army. Delivered 25-Oct-1956. Designated as U-1A.
Initially assigned to 3rd Aviation Company, Fort Riley, KS.
July 1957.Deployed with the Company to Illesheim, Germany until disbanded in Nov-1959.
Jan-1962 was serving with the Headquarters Company, 205th Transportation Command in Germany.
Mar-1962. 2nd Military Intelligence Battalion, Sembach AB., Germany.
Apr-1963. 245th Transportation Company, Finthen, Germany as a support aircraft.
Jan-1964. Coleman Barracks Depot, Mannheim, Germany for overhaul.
May-1964. Deployed to Iran, to support the Corps of Engineers on survey duties.
Aug-1969. Returned to Coleman Barracks Depot. Mannheim, Germany.
Feb-1970. Sharpe Army Depot, Stockton, CA.
Jul-1970. Fort Hood, TX., as an operational support aircraft flying for the Air Maintenance Branch.
Jan-1970. Deleted from the inventory before being put up for disposal as military surplus.
• N1905R. Owner / Operator unknown.
• CF-DDX Severn Enterprises Ltd., Thunder Bay, ON. Regd 05-Oct-1973.
• CF-DDX Lac Seul Airways, Ear Falls, ON. Regd date unknown.
• C-FDDX Lac Seul Airways, Ear Falls, ON. Re regd 6th February 1976. Canx 01-Sep-1982.
Note: Also wore Hanaway’s Flying Service titles during 1978.
• C-FDDX Red Lake Airways Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd 23rd January 1984. Canx 26-Jan-1984.
• C-FDDX Kenora Air Service Ltd., Kenora Regd 01-Jun-1984. Canx 12-Jul-1984.
• C-FDDX Red Lake Airways Ltd., Red Lake. Based at Kenora. Regd 18-Jan-1985.
• C-FDDX Kuby's Aircraft Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd 04-Jan-2000. Canx 04-Jun-2003.
• C-FDDX Recon Air Corporation, Geraldton, ON. Regd 04-Jun-2003. Canx 10-Aug-2004.
• C-FDDX Hearst Air Service Limited, Hearst, ON. Regd 27-Aug-2004.
Power plant: Converted to Vazar Turbine. Date currently unknown. Airframe: tt. 15,600