• 57-6131 United States Army. Delivered 17-Jul-1958. Designated U-1A.
Allocated to the 12th Aviation Company, Fort Sill, OK.
Aug-1961 Unit assigned to Yukon Command based at Fort Wainwright, Fairbanks, AK., with a platoon at Fort Richardson, Anchorage. The aircraft alternated between the two locations.
Jun-1971 Assigned to the Air National Guard at Bethel, AK., until Oct 1971.
Oct-1971 Davis- Monthan AFB., Tucson, AZ., where it was put into storage. Coded UA003.
• N1UW University of Wisconsin, and based at Oshkosh, WI. Regd Sep-1972. Canx early 1979.
• C-GYYS Art Gaffray. Silver Falls, MB. Canx 16-May-1979.
• C-GYYS Northwestern Flying Services Ltd., Nestor Falls, ON. Regd 16 May 1979. Canx Dec-1987.
• C-GYYS Change of title to Northwest Flying Inc., 18-Dec-1987. Canx 15-Aug-2015.
Accident: Sabaskong Bay, Nestor Falls, ON; 03-Jun-1998. Badly damaged when hit power lines on approach. Details shown in history below. Repaired at Recon, Geraldton, ON.
• C-GYYS Peter Hagedorn Investments Ltd., Operating as Chimo Air Service. Regd 15-Aug-2012.