• 57-6136 United States Army. Delivered 05-Sep-1958. Designated U-1A.
Initially allocated to 2nd Missile Command, (Medium) Fort Hood, TX.
Unit moved to Fort Carson, CO. Date unknown.
Sep-1959. 57th Aviation Company at Fort Sill, OK.
January 1962. Attached to the Headquarters Company, 15th Military Intelligence Battalion, Fort Bragg, NC., with the unit deploying to Fort Huachaca, AZ., on occasions.
Oct-1963. Attached to the Aviation Section at Fort Ord, CA.
Nov-1963 17th Aviation Company at Fort Ord, CA.
Jun-1964 The Otter Transition School at Fort Ord, CA.
Aug-1971 transferred to US Army Aviation School, Cairns AAF, Fort Rucker, Alabama. The School came under the United States Army Aviation School Command (USAASC) and was based at this location.
29-Mar-1972 US Army Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker.
N84SF Sound Flight Inc of Renton Airport, Seattle, WA. Regd Jun-1994. I early years deployed to De Land, Florida during the winter. Later remained stored at Renton during winter.
Airworthiness date. 30-Jun-1994.
Power plant. Converted to P & W Vazar turbine.
• N84SF Leased to Airlease Inc., Renton, WA. 05-Mar-2002
• C-FADW Transwest Air Limited Partnership, by its General Partners, 101008427 Saskatchewan Ltd., and 101004597 Saskatchewan Ltd., Prince Albert, SK. Regd 30-May-2002. Canx 16-Oct-2002. Deleted on export to USA 19-Feb-2003.
• N84SF Returned to Sound Flight, Renton, WA Feb-2003.
• N84SF Airlease Inc., Renton, WA. Regd 19-Feb-2003.
• C-GHAS Harbour Air Ltd., Richmond, Vancouver, BC. Regd 24-Mar-2003.
• Current •