• 59-2211 United States Army. Delivered 28-Dec-1959. Designated as U-1A.
Initially assigned to the Forest Park, Atlanta, GA., Army Depot as an operational support aircraft.
July 1968. Passed to Red River Army Depot, Texarkana, TX., where it was in storage for a time.
• EA-52 Ethiopian National Defence Force. Donated to Ethiopia under a Military Aid Program. Jun-1968.
05-Mar-1978 Put into storage at Lidetta Air Base, Addis Ababa, until 1991.
• Un-regd. Purchased by NCA International, then a subsidiary of Newcal Aviation, Little Ferry, NJ. Circa 1991.
• N28NC. Newcal Aviation, Little Ferry, NJ. Regd Jan 1992.
Note. Stored at Luqa, Malta until 1994 after which it was shipped to New Jersey.
• N28NC Pen Turbo Aviation Inc., Rio Grande, NJ. Regd 19-Aug-1995. Canx 09-Jan-1996 on export to Canada.
• N28NC Purchased by Randy D'Aoust, dba Quality Aircraft Sales Ltd., St. Albert, AB. Remained in storage.
• N28NC Norman Sequin, Spruce Grove, AB. Regd 07-Apr-2005. Canx 24-Aug-2005.
• C-FZDV Quality Aircraft Sales Ltd., St.Albert, Edmonton, AB. Regd 23-Sep-1996. Canx 11-Sep-2000. Remained in storage.
Note The above sequence of owner/registrations to be confirmed.
Note: To Kal Air Ltd., Vernon, BC . Remained in storage.
• C-FZDV Air Tindi Ltd/, Yellowknife, NT. Regd 08-Jun-2006. Canx & re regd 07-May-2009. Canx 30-Mar-2011.
• C-FZDV Liard Air, Muncho Lake, BC. Regd 13-Apr-2011. Canx 04-Jan-2012.