• 59-2215 United States Army. Delivered 11-Feb-1960. Designated U-1A.
Initially assigned to the 1063rd Aviation Company, an Army National Guard unit based at Waterloo, IA.
Oct-1961. 1063rd Aviation Company, Fort Riley, KS.
Jul-1962. 1063rd Aviation Company, Waterloo, IA.
Jan-1964. Transferred to unidentified unit or units.
Dec-1966. Unidentified Army National Guard Unit.
Dec-1971 Florida National Guard.
1973. Mississippi National Guard.
• N5335G Civil Air Patrol (CAP)., Southwest Region. Maxwell AFB., AL. Regd 17-Mar-1976. Canx 28-Apr-1978.
• C-GVNX St. Louis Aviation Inc., St. Jean Airport, QC. Regd 18-May-1978.
• C-GVNX Labrador Air Safari Inc., Baie Comeau, QC. Regd 19-May-1976.
Accident Wabush Lake, NL. 05-Sep-1978. While carrying out an approach for a water landing, the Otter struck power lines and sustained some slight damage. The lines were not marked, although one of the two towers was lighted. The pilot was unfamiliar with the area and the information in the Canada Air Pilot water supplement was incomplete. The damage was repaired.
• C-GVNX Labrador Air Safari (1984) Inc., Baie Comeau, QC. Re regd 21-Aug-1987. Canx & re regd 06-Jun-1994 at Jonquière, QC. Re regd 23-Apr-1999 & 02-Sep-2003. Based at Baie Comeau, QC. Canx 09-Sep-2010.
• C-GVNX Air Saguenay (1980) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Regd 09-Mar-2010. Based at Baie Comeau, QC.
Power plant. Now turbine powered. Date of conversion and type (PT-6?) currently unknown. P/E shows it still in Labrador Air Safari markings with old engine reportedly take on 01-Mar-2012. Two years after regd to Air Saguenay.
• Current •