• 9405 Royal Canadian Air Force. Delivered 12-May-1960. Designated as CSR-123.
Initially allocated to 402 Squadron at Winnipeg, MB.
Incident: Twenty miles west of Armstrong, ON. 29-Mar-1965: After an engine failure caused by the breaking of an exhaust valve rocker arm, the aircraft made a forced landing on a snow-covered lake. It was undamaged.
01-Mar-1976. Assigned to 2 Air Reserve Wing at Downsview, ON., for use by 400 and 411 Squadrons.
09-Dec-1981. Ferried to the CFB Mountain View storage depot, ON., and it was advertised for sale by the Crown Assets Disposal Corporation.
Total airframe time: 8,027 hours.
• C-GSMG Sioux Narrows Airways Ltd., Winnipeg, MB. Regd July 1982. Canx 30-Jul-1986.
• C-GSMG Sioux Narrows Airways Ltd., Winnipeg, MB. Regd 30-Oct-1987. Canx 05-Jul-1989 .Power plant. Converted with Polish PZL-1000 engine.
• C-GSMG P. C. Reid Outdoors Ltd., Winnipeg, MB. Regd 30-Jul-1986. Canx 30-Oct-1987.
• C-GSMG Sioux Narrows Airways Ltd., Winnipeg, MB. Operating for Plummers Lodge during the summer months. Regd 30-Oct-1987. & 05-Jul-1989. Canx 24-Jun-2011.
Power plant: During 2005 the Otter was converted to a Texas Turbine, conversion # 19, by Recon Air at Geraldton, Ontario.
• C-GSMG Blue Water Aviation Services Ltd., Pine Falls, MB. Regd 24-Jun-2011. Canx 08-Jan-2015.