• 9406 Royal Canadian Air Force. Delivered 16-Jun-1960. Designated as CSR-123.
Initially allocated to 438 Squadron at CFB St. Hubert, QC.
06-Oct-117 To Lahore Pakistan joining the Air Transport Unit, supporting a United Nations mission supervising a cease-fire between India and Pakistan.
Apr-1966 Returned to Canada.
18- Nov-1966. Assigned to No.4 Operational Training Unit at Trenton, ON.
Nov-1968. Unit re designated 424 Transport & Rescue Squadron.
22-Jun-1970. Transferred to 401 Squadron, CFB St. Hubert, QC., on 22nd June 1970.
28-Jun-1972 Into storage at the CFB Mountain View Depot, ON.
06-Aug-1974 Assigned to 402 Squadron, CFB Winnipeg, MB.
22-Dec-1975 Transferred back to CFB St. Hubert, QC., and re-joined 401 Squadron.
09-Dec-1981 To the CFB Mountain View Depot, ON., and put up for disposal by the Crown Assets Disposal Corporation.
Total time: 6,576 hrs.
• C-GUTL Nahanni Air Services Ltd., Norman Wells, NT. Regd Feb-1983 Canx 17-Feb-1983.
• C-GUTL On lease to LSD Aviation Ltd., Fort Frances, ON. Regd Feb-1983. Canx 26-Jul-1983.
• C-GUTL Returned to Nahanni Air Services Ltd., Norman Wells, NT. Jul-1983.
• (HK-3048X) Aerolineas de la Orinoquia & Amazonia Limitada. Early 1984. NTU.
• C-GUTL Fort Frances Sportsmen Airways Ltd., Fort Frances, ON. Regd 19-Apr-1984, Canx 30-May-1989. Re regd 27-Jun-2013.
Note: Photographed with Northern Wilderness Outfitters titles at Fort Frances, date unknown.
Power-plant. Converted to Vazar turbine. Exact details unknown. Circa Mar-2003?
• Current •