• G304 Ghana Air Force. Delivered 21-Jul-1961. Based at Takoradi Air Base.
• (CF-ZFK) Lambair Ltd. ,The Pas, MB. Registration allocated 21-Apr-1971. ntu 30-Apr-1971.
Note: The following registrations were allotted to Lambair Ltd., The Pas MB. on 21-Apr-1971 who were considering a deal to purchase seven of the Ghanaian Otters. However, the deal did not proceed and the allotment was withdrawn by Department of Transport 30-Apr-1971 after. See notes below.
418 CF-ZFJ, 420 CF-ZFK 422 CF-ZFL, 424 CF-ZFM 428 CF-ZFN, 430 CF-ZFO, 431 CF-ZFP.
• G304 Ghana Air Force. Continued in service until withdrawn in 1973.
• N17681 Joseph V. Masin, Rodenkirchen, West Germany. Regd 23-Jun-1974. Canx date unknown.
• C-GLCO Air Craftsmen Ltd., St. John, NB. Dates unknown.
• C-GLCO Nova Leasing Company Ltd. Oct-1974.
• C-GLCO Leased to Horizontes SRL, La Paz, Bolivia and later based in Peru. Dates unknown.
• C-GLCO Kipawa Air Service Inc., (later re-named Air Kipawa Inc), Kipawa, QC. Canx 06-Sep-1985.
Total time: 4,541 hours at Jun-1980.
• C-GLCO Air North Bay Inc., North Bay, ON. Regd 28-Jul-1986. Canx 17-Aug-1989.
• C-GLCO Air Kipawa Inc., Kipawa, QC. Regd 28-Jan-1990. Canx 27-Apr-1990.
• C-GLCO Air Wemindji Inc., Wemindji, QC. 13-Jun-1990
Incident. Lac Atil, QC. 18-Sep-1990. It made an emergency landing after smoke appeared in the cockpit.
• C-GLCO Aviation Portneuf Ltée., Lac St. Augustin, QC. in March 1993
• C-GLCO Expeditair (1989) Inc., Alma, QC. Regd 20-May-1993. Canx 07-Mar-1995.
Accident: Lac a la Peche, 08-Jun-1994. On final approach over trees, a sudden gust of wind caught the aircraft. The pilot endeavoured to regain control of his machine, but in vain. The aircraft alighted heavily on the water, damaging the floats. The right wing also touched the water and the aircraft came to rest at the side of the lake. Damage included the floats, struts and both wings and the fuselage, which was twisted in what was a very heavy landing.
• C-GLCO Air Saguenay (1980) Ltd., Chicoutimi, QC. 07-Mar-1995.
• C-GLCO On lease to Northern Lights Air Service Ltd., Goose Bay, NL Regd 01-Apr-1996. Canx 19-Sep-1996.
• C-GLCO Air Saguenay (1980) Ltd., Chicoutimi, QC Regd 13-Sep-1996. Canx 14-Apr-1998.In April 1998.
• C-GLCO Transferred to Ashuanipi Aviation Ltd., Jonquière, QC, an associated company of Air Saguenay. Regd 14-Apr-1998 & 02-Sep-2003. Canx 07-Jun-2004 ,
• C-GLCO Labrador Air Safari (1984) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Based Baie Comeau, QC, Regd 07-Jun-2004 also an associated company of Air Saguenay.
Power plant. Now fitted with Texas turbine. Conversion # 23.
• Current •