• 55-3248 United States Army. Delivered 21Jan-1956.
937th Engineer Company (Aviation) for use on the Inter American Geodetic Survey (IAGS), and by Mar-1960 was supporting a survey in Brazil. Continued flying for the IAGS until April 1968
Sharpe Army Depot, Stockton, California for overhaul and was assigned to Intelligence & Security Command.
November '68 joined the 21st Signal Group, moving in March 1969 to the 2nd Signal Group to Vietnam.
Put into storage with the 608th Transportation Company, Dong Ba Thin, Vietnam.
July 1969 with the 79th Transportation Company at Qui Nhon Vietnam.
Outside storage at Army Depot at Atlanta, GA., in October 1969 until May 1972, when it was put up for disposal as military surplus.
• CF-BER Air Craftsmen Ltd., St.John, NB. To restore to civil configuration. Oct / Nov-1972.
• CF-BER Dolbeau Air Service Inc., Chibougamau, QC. Circa 1974.
• CF-BER Direquair Inc., Chibougamau, QC. Circa 1975.
Accident: Chibougamau, 18-Feb-1975 Report states - Final approach; controlled collision with the ground; substantial damage.
• CF-BER A. Fecteau Transport Aerien (later Air Fecteau Ltee), Senneterre, QC. Circa 1976.
• CF-BER Propair Inc., Senneterre, QC. Canx 29-Jul-1985. Re-named from A Fecteau.
Incident: Natashquan, Quebec on 24-Feb-1986. While in the cruised, engine vibration was experienced and the aircraft made a precautionary landing on a bay.
• C-FBER Pickle Lake Air Services, Pickle Lake, ON. Regd Jul-1985. Canx 17-May-1988.
Accident: Unknown location ON. 02-Sep-1986. The float-equipped Otter had departed from Pickle Lake with a cargo of drill rods. While in cruise flight, the crew heard a loud 'pop' noise from the engine. Smoke flowed from the cowlings, followed by fire and a decrease in engine power. The pilot was unable to reach a suitable landing area and he force landed the aircraft in swampy scrub terrain. Both the pilot and passengers were able to escape before the aircraft was destroyed by fire. The engine reduction gear assembly had failed as the result of lack of lubrication.
• C-FBER. Removed from register.