Aircraft shipped to Australia Apr-15-1958. Delivered to de Havilland Australia at Bankstown May-1958.
• VH-EAZ. Qantas Empire Airways Ltd. Registered 21-Aug-1958. Based at Lae, PNG. Operated as a landplane.
• VH-SBT Trans Australia Airlines (TAA), from 01-Sep-1960. Continued in PNG.
• VH-SBT Registered to Australian National Airlines Commission, 08-Dec-1960.
• VH-SBT Sold to Hawker de Havilland, Bankstown, NSW. Date unknown.
• VH-SBT (or un regd) Bannock Aerospace Ltd of Toronto, Purchased Jun-1968. Regn canx 28-Aug-1968.
Note: Commenced ferry flight from Sydney (Bankstown) to Vancouver, BC on 17-Aug-1968.
• CF-XRI Air West Airlines of Vancouver, BC. Purchased 08-Aug-1968. Regd 27-Aug-1968.
Total time: 6.109hrs.
Accident. Campbell River, BC. 04-Feb-1981. The Otter struck a submerged rock during take-off and punctured the starboard float.
• C-FXRI Absorbed into Air BC Ltd., Richmond BC. Dec-1980. Canx 25-Nov-1982.
• C-FXRI Coval Air Ltd., Campbell River, BC. Canx 30-Apr-1986.
• C-FXRI Osprey Wings Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Based Missinipi, SK. Regd 22-Apr-1987 & 14-Sep-1987.
Power plant: Converted to Vazar turbine by T C Aviation, Saskatoon, SK. Otter Lake.
• Current •